Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Then & Now

This drizzly, dreary day has made us here at the Circle C look forward to the summer. Thinking of summer, I was inspired to look through some of the my pictures from last summer, and to try to get the same sort of shot today that I got then.

Obviously this filly, by Halreycious and out of Mates Memory (pictured below), was weaned quite some time ago, is almost a year older, and is standing a little farther North and farther from the trees, but it's pretty close to the same spot. I think it shows a good comparison between this muddy mess we've got today and the lush, green summer we're looking forward to (at least until we remember how terribly hot it can get during the day in the summertime!).

Halreycious x Mates Memory filly (left) with Mates Memory (right)
Summer 2013

The same Halreycious x Mates Memory filly today

No comments:

Post a Comment