I love watching horses when something grabs their attention, they stop what they're doing, and they focus both eyes and ears on whatever it is that they find so captivating at that moment in time.
 |
| Smart Mate x Hickorys Badgerina bay filly. |
 |
| Halreycious x Mates Memory sorrel filly. |
 |
| Metallic Cat x Hickorys Tornado Rio red roan filly. |
I caught these three yearlings in this position today. If you're wondering what they're all looking at, I must admit that I have no idea. I looked over there and didn't see any cause for concern, at least not in my opinion.
These pictures makes me think of a general in a military movie yelling "Atten-tion!!!," causing each filly to immediately respond by standing up straight and giving their undivided attention.
I like how you showed what they were seeing in the bottom photo, and there doesn't seem to be anything there--pretty funny!
ReplyDelete