I got a response that same day, and before I knew it, I was talking to her and the ranch owner on the phone, and getting all my questions answered. I'll admit that I was wary of delaying school, packing up my life in Colorado, and moving to Oklahoma without ever having stepped foot on this ranch. Everything fell into place, though, and it felt like the right decision.
I packed up my apartment, said goodbye to all my friends at school, rented a UHaul, arranged to finish my Masters online during the summer and fall semesters, and drove to Oklahoma to start work by the middle of March.
It's been nearly a year, and I still feel like I made the right decision. This past year has been an incredible learning experience, and a great adventure! I've made some wonderful friends, and I have to admit that Oklahoma is growing on me. I owe all that made this opportunity possible for me a big thank you!
| Brodie and the brand. |
Brodie looks as if he is posing for the picture--very cute!
ReplyDelete