Friday, January 16, 2015

Starting 2015 with lots of fun pictures!

I know it's been 6 months since I've posted about life here at the Circle C, but I'm back and ready to share some fun pictures I've taken on the ranch during the past couple of weeks.

The moon setting behind the training barn on January 5, 2015.

Yearlings in the early morning sunlight on January 6, 2015.

The moon over some beautiful clouds and winterized pecan trees and pasture on January 9, 2015.

Yearling silhouettes in the sunrise on January 9, 2015.

One of the old hay barns in front of a flaming sunset on January 10, 2015.

Yearlings following me in the Gator on January 11, 2015.

Rocket, the gelding I typically ride, begging for dinner. 

Two of my more well-behaved recipient mares this year that have become inseparable.

Bored with being locked in a pen all day, this two-year-old put on quite the show on January 12, 2015. 

My dog, Brodie, running as fast as his little legs could carry him trying to catch a goose on January 13, 2015.
Foal watch starts next week, so stay tuned to meet our new arrivals, and for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment